Results of the Inter-Departmental Debate draws
1. Business Administration vs Anatomy: Without the tourism sector, Nigerian economic development will not be complete.
2. Med Lab vs Medicine: Investing on the human capital is a way forward in changing the economic situation of Nigeria.
3. Economics/Banking&Finance vs I.R.M: Government has not invested enough money in the agricultural sector.
4. Nursing vs Public Health: Without technological development, Nigerian economy will continue to be on the downturn.
5. Law vs Languages: The fight on corruption is what Nigeria needs to get over the economic situation it has found itself.
6. History vs Pol. Sci: The agricultural sector is not the panacea to Nigerian economic situation.
7. Education vs Comp. Sci: The solid mineral sector is a major solution to the economic situation of Nigeria.
8. I.L.D vs C.R.S: Non-oil export will slow down the nation's economic growth.
9. Bio. Sci vs Music: Concentrating purely on the non-oil sector will render the oil sector comatose.
10. Physiology vs Agric: Nigerian economy is not ready for the development of non-oil sectors.
11. Accounting vs ????: Information technology is the only panacea to the Nigerian economic situation.